Correspondent Lending is dedicated to building enduring relationships by providing an investor experience unmatched in personal service, professional excellence, and complete client satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our relationship-oriented approach.
From registration to final docs, our methodology utilizes a combination of cutting edge technology and a common sense approach to doing business that we feel is truly unique. Backed by decades of combined experience, our commitment to execution and service has set us apart from our competitors. With our hands on approach and attention to detail - we go above and beyond each and every day in order to exceed expectations.
FirstBank Mortgage, which was created in the mid-1990s, is a division of FirstBank. Nashville-based FirstBank, a wholly owned subsidiary of FB Financial Corporation, is the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank, with 46 full-service bank branches across Tennessee, North Alabama and North Georgia, and mortgage locations across the Southeast. The Bank serves every major metropolitan market in Tennessee and, with $2.9 billion in total assets, has the resources to provide a comprehensive variety of financial services and products.
FirstBank follows a community-banking model which began in 1906 when the charter was issued for Farmers State Bank, in Scotts Hill, Tenn. As one of Tennessee’s leading community banks, FirstBank is committed to its role as a leader in the communities it serves. That commitment is reflected by the Ayers Foundation Scholars program, a scholarship fund established by FirstBank Chairman and sole shareholder James W. Ayers to advance higher education for young people in Tennessee.
**Our Competitive Edge
- Best in Class Service
- Diverse Pricing Options
- Electronic Lender Approved Process
- User Friendly Client Facing Web Portal
- Proprietary State of the Art Technology
- Non DE Underwriting Available
- Common sense/ease of execution
- Staff of empowered, experienced industry veterans
- Robust, user friendly website
- Streamlined image and data capture system that is seamless
- External reporting and the ability to provide reports that can be exported to correspondent systems and can be used by management, staff and third party auditors
FirstBank continually upgrades its technology infrastructure by investing in the latest tools:
- Cloud based proprietary LOS system built specifically for Correspondent
- Live pricing and automatic locks
- An investor on pricing engines like Optimal Blue, Mortech, Encompass (EPPS), NYLX
- Fully paperless environment